The answer is simple:
1. The Authorised Version (KJV) represents a fixed authoritative text.
2. The KJV is very accurately and faithfully translated from the true representatives of the Word of God in the original languages - the Hebrew Masoretic Text of the Old Testament and the Greek Textus Receptus of the New Testament.
3. The KJV is majestic, easy to read and memorise.
4. The KJV (despite complains about old English) can be very clearly understood.
5. Theology is very clear in the KJV.
6. True English-speaking Christians will love the KJV because they know this Bible is the Word of God in the English language.
7. Readers of false bibles such as the ESV, NIV, CSB, NASB read more than one version (normally excluding the KJV because they complain about the old English) because those false bibles despite in modern English, could not be easily and clearly understood.
8. One reason why readers have difficulties understanding the false bibles is that in cases of textual variants, the editors of the false bibles and the false Arian Modern Critical Text from which the false bibles were translated, deliberately chose the difficult and unlikely reading because of their questionable and illogical methods of unbelieving textual criticism.
9. The false bibles represent an ever-changing and uncertain text, to be adjusted to suit the needs of the reader who becomes the authority.
10. Some false bibles such as the NIV use the thought-for-thought translation philosophy, meaning that they are inaccurate.
11. Readers of ESV, NIV, CSB, NASB, and other false bibles are confused.